NETGEAR 48-port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged PoE+ Switch (GS348PP)
In StockProduct type: Switch Features:
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 48 Gigabit ports
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 24 PoE+ ports with 380W total power budget to power wireless AP, IP Cameras, IP Phones and much more
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop, or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- PoE POWER AUTO-BALANCE AND ALLOCATION - NETGEAR’s unique PoE technology automatically balances the PoE power at the most granular level on each port, depending on the device needs.
- QUIET OPERATION: Ideal for noise-sensitive environments
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
- Choice of Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Energy-efficient technology for power savings
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed
- Auto-negotiation for automatic connection at the highest common speed between switch and an end device
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) option available for powering IP Security Cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, and other PD-powered devices
- Fanless design for silent opeartion
- Desktop, wall-mountable or rack-mountable (GS324, GS348)
- NETGEAR 48-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged PoE+ Switch with 24-Ports PoE+ (380W)
- (GS348PP) NETGEAR Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged PoE+ Switch with 48 ports and 380W total power budget, with up to 30W of power per port.
Number of Ports
PoE ports/Max power output
- 24 PoE ports/380W
Energy Efficient Ethernet support
Jumbo frame support
- 12288 bytes
MAC table size
Packet buffer size
- 1.5 MB
- 4.56kg (10.05 lb)
PoE Auto balance
- Up to 380W
This product is backed by a NETGEAR limited Hardware Warranty up to 3 year (depending on region). Phone and chat technical support provided for 90 days from purchase date. This product’s warranty is valid only if purchased from a NETGEAR authorized reseller, and covers unmodified hardware, fans and internal power supplies—not software or external power supplies, and requires product registration at https://www.netgear.com/business/registration within 90 days of purchase; see https://www.netgear.com/about/warranty for details. Intended for indoor use only.
Introducing the NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Unmanaged Switch