NETGEAR 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged High-Power PoE+ Switch with FlexPoE (GS308PP)
In StockProduct type: Switch Features:
ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 8 Gigabit ports
POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 8 PoE+ ports with 83W total power budget, and includes NETGEAR FlexPoE making it expandable to 123W (w/separately purchased power supply module)
PLUG-AND-PLAY: Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed
PoE POWER AUTO-BALANCE AND ALLOCATION – NETGEAR’s unique PoE technology automatically balances the PoE power at the most granular level on each port, depending on the device needs.
VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop, wall or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
SILENT OPERATION: The fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments
ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
- Choice of Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Energy-efficient technology for power savings
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed
- Auto-negotiation for automatic connection at the highest common speed between switch and an end device
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) option available for powering IP Security Cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, and other PD-powered devices
- Fanless design for silent opeartion
- Desktop, wall-mountable or rack-mountable (GS324, GS348)
- NETGEAR 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged High-Power FlexPoE PoE+ Switch (83W)
Number of Ports
PoE ports/Max power output
Energy Efficient Ethernet support
Jumbo frame support
- 9,216 bytes
MAC table size
Packet buffer size
- 0.6 kg (1.32 lb)
PoE Auto balance
- Up to 83W
This product is backed by a NETGEAR limited Hardware Warranty up to 3 year (depending on region). Phone and chat technical support provided for 90 days from purchase date. This product’s warranty is valid only if purchased from a NETGEAR authorized reseller, and covers unmodified hardware, fans and internal power supplies—not software or external power supplies, and requires product registration at https://www.netgear.com/business/registration within 90 days of purchase; see https://www.netgear.com/about/warranty for details. Intended for indoor use only.
Introducing the NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Unmanaged Switch